Monday, September 2, 2013

FINALLY DYNO TUNED! part 2

DYNO Video and Final Thoughts



Conclusion:

It is VERY important for all forum members to understand that installing a FI kit is not lilies and roses. It can be painful, hard, nerve wrecking and requires a good amount of $$ to get it right. There is a big bunch of mods that go around a FI kit that while not all of them are absolutely necessary, all work together to REALLY finalize a proper car build.

DONT be afraid to ask questions and make sure you understand everything, because there are some mistakes that just can't be undone.

If I had to do it again and in hindsight with what is available now, it wold be a painfully HARD decision but I THINK I would have chosen AVO again. The reason is when I initially chose AVO, I had certain goals for the car, and even though they changed as I modified it, AVO is still within them. I still love my AVO. Its an awesome kit, well made, easy to install and with great power delivery characteristics. I don't regret my decision one bit as I am VERY HAPPY with how my build came out.

If you want GREAT customer service, down to earth guy, great tunes, go with @FA20Club.com, it just doesn't get any easier than that!

Happy modding FT86 club. I hope my trial and errors help some members to avoid them.


Edit: Photo Shoot teaser??? Photo Shoot teaser!

  






written by Sportsguy83 via FT86Club.com

No comments:

Post a Comment